Friday, May 22, 2009

SENIOR YEAR


What It Ihhh... My senior year has been pretty good. I've been through the good times and tough times. I have had my ups and downs. I will miss going to the commons and seeing my friends waiting up there and chilling. The one thing i will not miss is all the drama. The most memorable thing that has happened to me was going to gradbash with all my boys and some of my girls. Well we all sat on the same bus but we did not get pick the seats that we wanted. On the way up i sat with my boy wee wee and on the way back i sat with my boy merc. At the theme park i had to be pushed around in a wheel chair. I had so much fun going on some of the rides like "the hulk", "the mummy" and "the simpsons". Akon was good but he lip synced most of his songs. Baseball year was pretty fun even though i got suspended for most of the games but i also won Defensive Player of the Year. But overall my senior year was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment